Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Blog post #3

The title of my book is The Last Invisible Boy by Evan Kuhlman. I think the conflict or problem in my book is that a kid named Finn is slowly fading away and is changing but no one is noticing. Finn finds himself in a situation where he doesnt know what to do because his dad is gone and he's with his mom and younger brother that aren't in the greatest condition because of the loss of their father. Finn has to help them come back to reality. But, Finn helps his little brother but is still zoned out and is lost in his thoughts and can't concentrate but is putting all the effort he can by helping his mother. The text states, "Weirdly, my brother Derek went back to school the first day. He seems to be doing pretty good, somehow, no loss of visibility, no evidence that he's being slowly erased. Or at least he's doing better than I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment